Monday, July 2, 2012

City Kids Homeschooling: Guest Post

Good Happy Monday Morning!

I don't know about where you all are, but here in North Georgia it has been HOT, HOT, HOT! We spent the weekend keeping our pastured birds cool and happy, though, because that's how we do things here.

I have some pictures from my fabulous vacation in Key West, but I am saving those for later in the week. Today I am guest blogging at City Kids Homeschooling. 

Hop on over and check it out! I am sure you will find lots of cool things to read about over there, so drop over and give me and Kerry a "Hello!"

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a wonderful vacation! I enjoyed checking out your blog tonight - linked through from your City Kids post.

    ReplyDelete

Send some love....leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...