Monday, August 27, 2012

Raw Milk Ice Cream: Jamocha Almond Fudge

A new recipe has started for my Raw Milk Ice Cream stash.

My good friend mentioned that she would do my laundry for a year (or something like that) if I would only whip up a batch of Jamocha Almond Fudge Ice Cream.


In the event that you have a sudden craving for some yummy ice cream that is not vanilla, here is the recipe!

Make my Coffee Ice Cream but at the end, just before it's all firm, add some chopped almonds and some chocolate fudge sauce.

It's pretty great and I am thinking my laundry load will be lighter this year:-)

Did you mention Kahlua? Yep, it's great in the coffee ice cream too. Add a tsp to the mixture and you will thank me later:-)

************

Tomorrow I will be at Firestone. Remember that incident?

I will be here Wednesday to fill ya'll in on what's going down. Until then....

What Ice Cream Flavor do you want?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Send some love....leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...