Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Just Jump

There are days I get nothing done. Zilch. Nada.

I tend to take on a ton of projects and there are always weeks when I just simply cannot get anything done outside caring for kids and cooking meals.

Such is the last two weeks here. Pressure builds, deadlines linger.......

Personally I have found that dropping everything and heading outside with a camera helps. Seriously.
Sometimes what we *think* is a matter of super, duper importance really isn't all that big a deal. When my brain will not function well enough to write or I have no energy to organize or clean a single thing, I head outside.

Last evening, after dinner and farm chores, I scooted out to the trampoline with the five youngest kids.

I discovered a few things:

1. At least one child of mine has a flair for drama.




2. My boys have really  long, pretty hair.




 3. Carrying heavy feed buckets can build strong arm muscles.




4. One certain daughter tries to act serious, but deep down I know she is really a total cut up.

 

5. Sisters make good team mates.


6. I am NOT as young or as athletic as I once was...but I try.



 
Starting tomorrow I am going to get busy!
Happy Hump Day Ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send some love....leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...