Friday, August 29, 2014

Weekend "To Do" List

You know you are in a large family when there are only 5 kids home and it feels quiet.
Devin and the two oldest are headed to Atlanta to attend Dragon Con, and I am left with the farm and the remaining 5 kids.
It's sort of like a vacation. Seriously.





I am making a wheel of cheese, catching up laundry and enjoying lunch at the moment. Later today I plan to cut fabric for a quilt I am working to finish.

We will not leave the house. The kids will play and I will sew. All . Weekend. Long.



Of course this is assuming nothing major brakes or gets ill or injured, but I am keeping my glass half full.
I even promised the kids a little eating out, because there are only 6 of us. Yep...large family perspective.

Happy Weekend Ya'll! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Send some love....leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...