Friday, November 19, 2010

Friday Link Love

Since it is Friday I am going to post a picture from this week. My daughter and one of her roosters.. What would be a good caption for this photo? I am not sure what she was doing but I would love to give it a name.

I also want to leave some links from what I have read this week.
Mary Ostyn encourages us to Keep Walking. This is a post I can surely relate to, as can just about any mother.

Have you heard of Katie in Uganda and how she helps orphans there? Right now she needs prayers for her family. Please stop in and check on her. She is such a blessing.

If you are looking for great gifts to sew then check out Sew Mama Sew. You will find exactly what you want and more!

Finally, you really need to make this bread. We had 2 loaves today and I just made 2 for tomorrow. YUMMY!

Have a great weekend ya'll!

1 comment:

Send some love....leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...