Friday, June 4, 2010

I Am Sam

Hey ya'll! I am Sam and this is My Barefoot Farm.
I am a mother, a wife, a sister, an aunt, a beekeeper, and a friend. I love to bake, cook, quilt, raise children, and a little heck if needed. I am an activist for all things mothering and believe  in attachment parenting, home birthing and breastfeeding. Government schools? No thank you, we thrive well on our own. I am situated here in Georgia, on a 30 acre  hobby farm, where people love the Country, the South, and the Constitution.

Everyday is an adventure and every challenge a blessing while my husband and I raise our 7 children and live with a kazillion critters. Thank you for stopping by and comments and feedback are always welcome.

I can be contacted at    mybarefootfarm@catt.com

See ya around!
Sam:-)

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures and your gardening boxes look fabulous! ~ Monique

    ReplyDelete

Send some love....leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...